this project is so simple & really cute!
tracing, cutting, and glueing was a little much for the 2yo but my baby sister and i (okay, not baby.. she's 9) had tons of fun making these (50 of them!!!!)
- .75" round magnets
- silicone or glass glue
- round, flat, clear, glass marbles
- go through magazines, pictures, papers, and find some images you'd like to use (you are going to want smaller pictures than you'd think since the marbles magnify the images)
- use the magnets to trace around the images & cut them out
- glue the image to the magnet
- put a small glob of glue in the center of the flat side of the marble and press it into the center of the image
- wipe and excess glue from the edges and let dry!